Sharing information from the CDC, Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Everyone wear cloth face coverings in public settings like grocery stores and pharmacies.
- wearing a mask can slow the spread of COVID-19 and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
How to choose a mask-
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the sides of the face.
- Be secured with ties or ear loops.
- Include more than one layer of fabric.
- Allow for easy breathing.
- Be able to be washed and dried without changing shape.
It’s still important to stay home as much as possible to help stop the spread of COVID-19. When you do go out for essential activities, consider adding mask-wearing to your frequent hand-washing and social distancing routine.